streaming video
My son tried to guess how to make a stop motion animation with legos when he was 7 (or 6?). It was terrible, but illustrates how young we're becoming engrossed in this stuff. What's not to love about YouTube and visual gratification? Streaming fun! right now it seems difficult to come up with an example that's not vulgar. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_whyjdt5Qso
I'm not a tv watcher, in fact, i'm the demographic that the ad campaign for the switch to digital tv is trying to reach. Yes, those are my bent rabbit ears! So Hulu and Fancast are great for me and the occasional curiosity to know what the buzz iz about. It looks like Hulu has more movies and plenty to keep me busy for a long while. Thanks for the tip! I imagine library staff can point patrons to these resources for dvd's we don't have in the collection.
I'm not a tv watcher, in fact, i'm the demographic that the ad campaign for the switch to digital tv is trying to reach. Yes, those are my bent rabbit ears! So Hulu and Fancast are great for me and the occasional curiosity to know what the buzz iz about. It looks like Hulu has more movies and plenty to keep me busy for a long while. Thanks for the tip! I imagine library staff can point patrons to these resources for dvd's we don't have in the collection.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home